Whole-Food Plant-Based one year later
I had my vitals taken in May 2018 before going whole-food plant-based. The results of a Whole-Food Plant-Based diet are ASTOUNDING!
- I weighed 217 pounds in May of 2018, I now weigh 180 a loss of 37 POUNDS!!!
- Total cholesterol was 199 now 111. HEART ATTACK PROOF!!
- Triglycerides were 215 now 58, absolutely incredible.
- Waist was 40 inches now 33, loss of 7 inches.
- BMI 30.3 now 25.1 very close to a healthy weight range.
- Blood pressure 138/83 now 144/86. Unfortunately blood pressure was higher and I’ll fix this with food. Two teaspoons of ground flax in the morning and a cup of Hibuscus tea after every meal should do the trick.
Written on May 8, 2019